Just when you thought more information about the Nexus 6P couldn’t leak out, a presentation that details basically everything about the Nexus smartphone and its key features has been leaked out today. Posted on Imgur earlier today, the presentation slides work through all the Nexus 6P’s specs, which we kind of knew already, but it’s always good to get confirmation. The Nexus 6P will be getting the benefit of a Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor, a pretty sizeable 3450mAh battery, dual front speakers and a USB Type-C port. The slides also go through a number of features including:
- Fingerprint verification
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with a clock speed of 1.55GHz
- 3GB of RAM
- 11-megapixel sensor and the ability to record 4K resolution videos; front-facing camera with 7-megapixel sensor (Camera with updated Google Camera app)
- all-metal body
- 5.7-inch display
- Three storage options: 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB
- Android Marshmallow features like Now on Tap and Doze
- In terms of price, going up from 32GB to 64GB, or 64GB to 128GB is expected to cost an additional $50-$100 (roughly Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 6,000).
There is one particular slide that I wanted to point out – from the very first sighting of the Nexus 6P, many in the Android community were abhorred by the black bar at the top of the device which protrudes from the top of the device. In the Design slide that we see above, the protrusion doesn’t look as pronounced as it did in previous leaks, though that could just be the render – the sides of the black bar also appear to be tapered off, but again, that could just be the render.
If you want to check out all the slides, we’ve got them in the gallery down below: